Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Its Listed


Well, the house is listed and we are all so ready to be in Texas! Next week marks our 6 month anniversary of our separation and we can't wait for it to be over with so we can be together again. 


Duke has been refusing his naps lately and been ending up asleep on the floor by late afternoon. Haha poor guy just finds growing up to be very tough. Haha 


I finally got out of the house without the kids to go to see one of my favorite comedians! I went with my best friend Becky and Hailey! It was super funny and felt great to get some time out of the house with the girls. 


It's been pretty dang busy for us so I haven't gotten many pictures. But look at this cheesy, tired, no nap face!!! And this was only minutes before the picture above of him sleeping on the ground. Haha 


I will leave you with this picture of Robbie and me in Arizona for our first dinner and movie date since September for our anniversary! It was awesome and something I will NEVER take advantage of again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment