Thursday, March 17, 2016

I'm the worst! I know!!!

I've officially quit my job and our house is in full motion to sell. We'll be listing it the beginning of April, in hopes we can be living in Texas in May or June!

How we get to see daddy most days! 
Yes, the kids still take their regular baths together! 
Duke's new favorite hat! 
A glimpse into what we do while bugs away at school! 
Waiting to leave for the airport to go pick up daddy! 
Happy 27th Birthday Robbie! 
These are a little scary, I know! They are just filters on an fun app called snap chat! We love it! 
So boxes are getting packed, house has been kept pretty spotless, and my laundry is literally nonexistent. I've never had so little laundry to do in my life, just from keeping it up. Why haven't I done this years ago!!! 
I have to say, having to go back and work, even for those long Two days a week, really made me appreciate being a stay at home mom and a housewife so much more. I definitely have a strong sloth like lazy streak in me and I have to fight it sometimes when the couch and TV look so dang inviting. But I've been really proud of myself for how hard I've been working! 

Now that I have duke in his crib, I'm off to go try and get the deck restrained! Let's pray it doesn't rain or snow again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment