Thursday, May 12, 2016

2 AM

Its 2am and I wonder if I'll ever get to sleep... 

Robbie comes home in 2.5 days and I can't express how excited, relieved, anxious to finally see him after almost 7 weeks of being apart. We have NEVER in our EIGHT YEARS of being together been apart for this long and its honestly torture. For both of us. Luckily the kids don't realize how long its been and I keep them pretty occupied, so that's good. For mom and dad, however, its a killer and I never want to be apart this long again. Ever. 

Big changes are coming so soon and it's freaking me out, I almost feel like I can't breathe sometimes when I think too much into it. But I know, no matter what, I have Robbie and the kids and at the end of the day, faith and my little family can get us through anything. 

I have these kids to thank for everything. Missing Robbie, for me can be debilitating. Like he were gone forever, even though I know he's not. Its just a quirk I have from some of my childhood experiences. These two literally give me a reason to get out of bed and keep going and to be strong. They need me to be that for them and I will do whatever it takes, because they deserve to be happy and a mom that is semi put together. 

Now just let me see my husband! 

No comments:

Post a Comment