Saturday, November 28, 2015

Came and Went

Robbie got in late Monday afternoon.. We were all very excited to see him. Duke clapped and Lia was shy for some reason, but both had big smiles on their faces! 

We went to chili's for dinner

taken Friday.. He's in love the tree we all set up together on thanksgiving!

Lia and her cousin Alejandro. They are two months apart! 

The animals were a little attached too I guess.. 

My mom and my brother Jonathon in the back 

Added in my Uncle Joel from Portland Oregon and little duke of course. 

I carved my first turkey and everyone was impressed haha

Also Friday night.. Caught the kids enjoying a little christmas reading by the tree. 

For me.. I'm just grateful for the hard times I had the weeks leading up to Robbie's arrival. Even though his visit was very brief.. I survived the hard times.. I survived a week of duke at a fever of 103 on top of my regular schedule. I was tested, over and over but I survived. 
I miss my husband more than we will ever realize, but I know we can get though this and I'm sure it will go by faster than I think. 

We will all be together soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment