Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Here I am..

Dishes piled in the sink and a dishwasher ready to unload.
Piles of laundry to fold and put away.
Floors to be mopped and vacuumed.
Two babes napping.

Then there's me, sitting on my front porch enjoying my quiet neighborhood and spring breeze. Wishing someone would just show up and say, "Don't worry about anything today! You just sit here and relax and I'll get everything done for you." What a dream!

Is there such thing as chronic laziness?
There must be! Here I am, a stay at home mom. This is my job, right? Cleaning, laundry and keeping the kiddos busy?

Epic fail.

I have happy kids but a messy house and to be honest, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Just don't tell Robbie that! (Oops)

Duke woke up today with a cold... I'm scared to death it will turn into RSV again!
Lia scarffed down a giant lollipop, she attempted to sneak out of the gas station. Haha I didn't know she had it until we get to the register and she sneaks it up to the register!  That girl and her sweets!

I better get off and get something done before the kiddos wake up!

I leave you with a couple goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment