Thursday, March 26, 2015

Good Days

I thought I'd show off our last couple of days! Going to the aquarium with friends and a fun but simple trip the grocery store!

   First, how cute are these friends.
 Lia and Novak
   
   So Tuesday Duke turned 9 months old! I took him to his check up:
weighs 19.5 lbs at 40%
Height 30" at 90%
Giant head at 18.5" at 90%
The Doctor gave me the go ahead to stop nursing during the night which is a huge relief, especially with my early gym routine. It will be really nice to get some extra sleep! Last night he slept from 9pm to 4:15am when I woke him up to feed him before the gym. And he's still sleep now and it's almost 7:30am!! Good boy! 

We are counting down the days til we get to soak up some heat and sun in Phoenix! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment