Monday, September 1, 2014

holy cow

Who decided that it's okay for these kids to grow up so fast? 
Lia is about to go into her second week of preschool at Challenger. 
As expected, she wasn't nervous at all. I walked her in and she just told me she was at school now and I needed to go bye bye with baby Duke. 
It is just crazy to me how independent Lia is and just taking on the world like she owns it. 
I'm so proud of her.  





Now Duke turns 10 weeks old tomorrow. 
At his 2 month check up he weighed in at 11 lbs and 15 oz (50%), just shy of 24 inches tall (75%)  and head measuring in the 70%. He smiles all the time, loves to tell you stories. Loves to be held, his big sister, his wubba and airplaine blankie, and getting lots and lots of attention. 



His wubba and blankie!! 
We got so lucky with having happy babies! I'm even more lucky that my littles love each other so much! 

It's a strange feeling to have two kids at 23 but it's also just as amazing. 

Robbie has been in Maryland this whole weekend, coming back tonight. He decided to go on a guy's trip with some friends. They went to the Ohio State vs Navy game. He definitely deserves to relax and have these little trips. I miss him so much but so happy he will be home tonight! :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment