Sunday, August 24, 2014

quick

Post from my cell phone. Haha. 
Our computer is slowly giving out on us...so sad. 

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to! 

A clean boy is a happy boy.


Lia got to meet her preschool teachers for the first time on Friday morning. She has two, Miss Rachel and Miss Niki (pictured)

Just need a moment here to say breastfeeding now is so much better. I'm producing more than I could have ever thought, this came out from just one side (7.5oz). I'm so proud of myself!!!!

Can you believe Duke is almost 9weeks old?

They have a love like no other! 

This baby wrap is my new favorite thing for this momma's boy of mine. Haha Lia wasn't really up for this selfie. 

Birthday parties galore! 

They have my heart. What can I say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment