Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Quick Update


We have been so busy... nursery still isn't complete yet.
It's kind of driving me crazy!
We are just about finished painting it, one more coat to go!
I guess Robbie and I have been putting it off.
The sooner Duke's room is put together, it might hit us even harder that we only have a few short weeks left with just Lia.
Wow, it's so unbelievable!
We are finally getting our house put together, as well.
Blinds have been bought and will be installed sometime this week!!
Then I'll get all the shades put up and collect some things to put on the walls.
Finally start it to make it look like a cozy home!
I don't know why it has taken us so long, but better late than never!
 
Taken last Saturday!
I am 35 Weeks today, meaning we have 35 days or less until this little man makes his appearance.
I'm so excited to finally meet him, even more excited for Lia to get to meet her baby brother.
Lia is such a little grown up now.
She's enrolled now to start preschool this fall at Challenger.
She is talking so well now, it blows my mind.
Her stories, are my favorite though.
She loves to play doctor and take care of everyone's ouchies.
She's just not so little anymore, she will be a great big sis though.
 
 
Let the countdown begin!!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment