Sunday, July 3, 2016

Duke is TWO

Yeah I know. I'm still in shock. 

He is just my little snuggle buddy and we are all so obsessed with him.

Duke is 28 pounds and growing every day.
He is still my champion eater.
He is Lia's biggest fan and definitely her little shadow. You can almost always find Duke following behind Lia and trying to do everything she does.
PAW Patrol is his FAVORITE thing ever. Its a show about puppies who save the day! Haha so thats what we did his party after! It was all decked out and I'm so so sad that my phone died before I could get pictures of everything! Dang it!

Here are pictures that were sent to me from some of the party guests!

You can thank my mom for 99% of the pictures! So thanks mom! His birthday party was a fabulous day, full of memories and WAY too many PAW Patrol toys and the kids play with them ALL. DAY. LONG every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment