Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Summer will look a little like this

Last one for tonight, I promise! Next one will be of the wedding I worked for over a year to create with my mom. Excited to show you how it turned out! Til then, you can see what we will be enjoying this summer.

We literally are always at my father in laws house. We love hanging out with family by his fire pit or playing at his playground or watching a movie on his TV outside. We just love it there. 
Visiting Wheeler Farm yesterday

Making a million messes
Duke finally kicked his dairy allergy which makes 6/7 food allergies cured! Eggs is our last test later this summer! 
She ALWAYS carries around her "Wildlife Watchers" book and tries to learn as much as she can to learn about nature. 

We're excited to spend the rest of the summer and every day after with dad since he is MOVING BACK FOR GOOD this Friday getting back on Saturday, just in time for Father's Day. He's decided solar is not his destiny and has decided Utah is our home and week be staying here. He starts his new medical staffing job at CHG on Tuesday. Little man turns TWO next Friday!!! I'll be getting a job also to help out financially while we transition. I can't wait to get our house sold and be debt free! Downsize and rent until we are ready to build our dream forever home! 

Like I said a few weeks ago, big changes are coming! I'm so excited to stay with the familiar and with family. Getting to be near everyone especially this new baby neice we're getting this thanksgiving, I'm beyond thrilled! It feels right and I can't wait for our new chapter to begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment