Thursday, October 8, 2015

Busy busy

So who sleeps like this?? 

Duke at the doctor, insisting that he still needs his shoes. At 15 months, he weighs 23lbs and is 31inches tall. 

And he took his shots a little personally so I gave him a little lollipop for his suffering. (Haha)

Its Duke's turn to finally start getting interested in the kitchen. So now I have two kitchen helpers. 

I LOVE this photo. So duke loves looking at himself in the camera and is constantly saying cheese to it, however, for this pic, he hands me the phone tells me where to hold it and goes and poses. I about died. Its the only posed picture of him. Ever. 

I wish you could hear his little devious giggle in this. Knowing he's about to destroy his room with blocks. 

This sassy girl.. Need I say more? 

Went out for our anniversary, had plans to go to a nice dinner, but since my mom was an hour late, we had to scratch that and go to Zupas and a movie. Super fun, always. 

I impulsively died my hair auburn! Haha 
So I came across an old recipe for chocolate cupcakes that I made up when I was 12years old. I'm not surprised, I made up lots when I was a kid. Haha however, I don't have most of them so when I found this I though, oh man, I have to make this!! Tried to make a couple of cakes out of it instead of cupcakes and just fell apart. Ugh I was devastated. Total failure. I mean, it might work for a cupcake, my little 12 year old self let me down. 
My moms soon to be bride, Marian's birthday party
Lia lounging with a hat, juice and her sketch book dreaming away. 
A neighbor of my moms came to the party dressed like a German girl and Lia thought she was "Goldilocks" princess. It was like Disneyland for her. So hilarious. 

The things the kids do always make us laugh. This is what was left after we left my moms house. Hahahaha 
So duke is sick right Now. I've been having to give him regular inhaler ttreatments and a cool humidifier.. Hoping he feels better soon. Its been miserable. 

My life work buddies. I really love these guys.


I know its been forever since I posted, a few weeks is too long. Busy life just gets busier and busier. I tell ya. I have been working more and more hours and also asked to be classroom mom for her preschool class, planning parties and hosting them and such. Between that, swim lessons twice a week, keeping the house kept up and meals made. I feel a little overwhelmed. 

Robbie arrived in Dallas this morning, really early. He might be accepting a job offer he has down there. Which means he'd be moving there without us for about 8 months. We would need to prepare our house to sell, then put it up for sale in march and hopefully be living in Dallas as a family by the end of June! I know the time will go by quick, it always does, the thought of seeing him only once a month, I hate. But its better than not seeing him at all! 

I'll keep this updated with his decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment