Sunday, July 12, 2015

It's been forever... I KNOW!

Things have been so hectic since going back to work.
Thankfully my original part time shift has started so I only work the two days a week now! It's been really hard on me to be away from the kids but being able to stay with them Monday through Friday most weeks, is the best thing ever.

Summer has started, so here are some pictures from our summer so far.

pile up on dad
Lia's first day camping with grandma
ice cream date!
Lia's last day of school at challenger 
playing with uncle jon 
day at the aquarium. I can't remember if I've already posted this so if I have, here you go again. Haha 
the kids and I go on lots of walks and hikes
what's summer without sunshine and watermelon 
pool time in our backyard! 
I've been busting it as hard as I can every day at the gym. I've become obsessed! 
We love to goof off together 
at least he still snuggles with me! 
homemade watermelon ice pops
more gym stuff haha
Lia is always giving me make overs :)
Who doesn't love donuts :) choices choices 

No comments:

Post a Comment